So with this in mind, every time I mooch around the shops I do 'holiday clothes research' and mentally prepare my bank balance for the weight transactions that might fall upon it in the near future.
- How fabulous is this bikini? If I want to channel my inner Mrs Whippy I need to look no further than River Island. For £10 for the bottoms and £15 for the top it's an inexpensive way to inject some fun onto the beach!
- Topshop, as ever, have some fabulous beach cover ups. I am particularly drawn to the salmony pink of this plain shirt dress. Love.
- Essie's Mint Candy Apple is something I recently invested in from eBay, it looks pretty enough to eat on swatches.
- My all time favourite colour combination screams cutesy, marshmallow girlie goodness and these flip-flops are a steal at £6 from Accessorize.
- The perspex and jelly trend may soon be in the sales, but I still love this pink bowling bag from New Look for £15.99.
- Gummie bracelets, fab for the beach to add a splash of colour, and most importantly, they're waterproof. Definitely going to invest in these from Asos, £8.
Roll on September I say!
Are you loving the pastel trend?