Little update time:
- As you can see from the picture above I am currently in the throws of essay writing, but, best of all, I am now on the home stretch. Each essay this year accounts for 50% of my final grade for this year and will go towards my degree classification. I am, of course, wishing strongly for a 1st, but a 2:1 would suit me fine if I receive it.
- Last week I wrote 6000 out of 9000 words of combined essays. I now have 2,400 to go, well over half way :)
- It's exactly 2 weeks until my 21st birthday. I treat my birthday like my day, it's the one day of the year where people come out of the woodwork on Facebook to say hello, and to be honest I like it when people regain contact. And of course it's a big birthday, being 21, key in the door and all that jazz, so I am celebrating with a 4 day party. Outfits, face and present pictures to follow accordingly!
- I wore my new uniform to work yesterday and it was surprisingly nice. I felt like I was actually going to a real job, and I absolutely love the fact that I can now wear a skirt. Goodbye trousers!
- Absolutely loving the new Nicki Minaj song :) Cannot wait for her album to come out in April.
- Also bought my first MAC lipstick the other day. It's from eBay and I paid a measly £6.05 for it, so I have no idea if it's genuine, but hey (post to follow).
- Also got to Shu Uemura eyelash curlers from buyapowa this week too. Lovely 3 parcels from Royal Mail this morning to wake up to :)
So yes, not much to report to the blogosphere for last week. I should take pictures more often. I like reading/looking at people's posts of their weeks in photos.
What have you been up to?