01/02/2012

If I Were a Rich Girl #4

Clockwise: Mulberry Bayswater, 'Dollhouse' Kardashian Novel, Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, Disney's Lady & The Tramp.

A few things that I've found this week that would set me back a whopping £754...wishing I were a rich girl indeed! It's the Mulberry, what girl doesn't want a Mulberry in her life, honestly. I see them in House of Fraser in the Metrocentre in Gateshead and I can't help but fall in love with the colours and the textures of the leather. Gift me a Bayswater any day! 

I'm unashamedly obsessed with the Kardashian-Jenner Klan (see what I did there, eh, eh!). Kim is my ultimate body icon and I recently invested in 'Kardashian Konfidential'...don't judge me :/ It would be interesting to see how Kourtney, Kim and Khloe fare with a whole novel, just waiting for the Kindle edition to decrease in price and then I may add it to my own book kollection.

Urban Decay's Naked 2 has won the mini debate in my head over whether I'd want a Naked or a Naked 2. Something about the school pencil tin style packaging that makes me more excited for these colours that the velvety exterior of the Naked. Just wish they'd have include a primer potion instead of lipgloss though.

Disney's latest 'edition' release. My Mum gifted me 'Mary Poppins' on DVD for Christmas 2011 and I couldn't believe that it was the 45th anniversary edition. The actress who plays Jane Banks has got to be in her 50s/60s now!! I need Lady and the Tramp to add to my growing Disney DVD collection. Gotta love being a Disney fanatic! 


1 comment:

  1. really really wish i could afford a bayswater too..oh if only i had the money!

    xxx

    www.dreamingofdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment that you write :-) Thank-you for taking the time to stop by and write me a note Louise xx