22/02/2012

If I Were a Rich Girl #5

I thought I'd mix it up a bit and stick with some quintessentially British brands for this wish list.

1) I love Barbour jackets. My parents had one each when I was growing up and can still remember the waxy smell in the coat cupboard. I much prefer the quilted look and this jacket with the liberty print is really no exception. I have a quilted style jacket from RI at the moment, so does everyone it seems! But to have this Barbour would be pure luxurious coat style for me!

2) How can you say no to this beautiful Mulberry purse? Perfectly timed pastel colour for spring too, with the gorgeous candy pink. Makes me want to eat it!

3) Jack Wills perfumes are few, there's only 2 a piece for men and women but I think that English Velvet is the best scent out of them all. I have a mini rollerball but would love the actual bottle.

4) Hunter wellies in a quilter patent style to match the gorgeous Barbour jacket. They look more like a fancy boot than a practical wellie to me though, which I love :)

All pictures can be found on the companies' respective websites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment that you write :-) Thank-you for taking the time to stop by and write me a note Louise xx