|Borrowed from here.|
Let me tell you what I'm looking forward to Autumn/Winter '13:
- Cable knit tights, tea dresses and brown ankle boots.
- Leaves changing colour and falling off the tree branches.
- Kicking leaves across the pavement.
- No one looking at me funny when I order hot chocolate (I don't drink tea or coffee).
- The spooky sight of naked trees at 5:30am when I walk to work.
- Making lists for Christmas.
- Being able to pull out my dark berry hues into my everyday makeup stash.
- Wrapping up in a blanket on the sofa and reading a good book.
- Breathing in crisp, cold air in the morning and feeling alive.
- Festive lights appearing in town and city centres.
- Boots putting their Christmas stock on the shelves.
- Swapping my summer scarves for my heavier scarves.
- Decorating for Hallow'een and then for Christmas.
- Thick knit jumpers, hats and gloves.
- Film nights with boxsets, DVDs and lots of popcorn.
That list is by no means exhaustive, there's so much more to look forward to A/W '13!
What's your favourite time of year? Are you like me and in love with Autumn?