05/11/2013

Life Update


I really did not want to fall out of sync with posting here on Confetti Letters because I love escaping to my blog so much, but real life has got in the way of enjoyable things of late.

My biggest issue has been the fact that we've practically been evicted from the flat J and I share and the landlady wanted us gone asap because she decided to change her mind and not offer us another 6 month contract after sending us the paperwork to say that we could stay. Life is upside down with moving, changing over bills, scraping together a deposit for a new place and planning the move. We've found a new place, it's more gorgeous than I've seen, and we're upsizing significantly, which will mean lots of home planning posts when I'm a bit more settled. But for now I have to juggle my full time job, promotion and a house move all within the next 21 days…bare with me!

I will also be announcing the winner of my giveaway very soon, so keep your eyes peeled for that! For now, the most control I have in life are over the things that are free and full of fun, hence the happy image :)

In the meantime, be patient with me <3


5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, sounds like you have a lot to deal with! Good luck with everything :) xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cute post, i sometimes prefer these easy going posts. I hope everything goes ok for you, everything happens for a reason after all so they say! Your new place sounds incredible.

    Best of luck xxx

    Love Em

    emtalks.co.uk
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3934124/emtalks

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds hectic but will all be worth it in the end!
    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annoying about having to move again so soon, but I am proud of you and your promotion :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear! Hope the move goes well for you and well done on your promotion!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment that you write :-) Thank-you for taking the time to stop by and write me a note Louise xx