12/06/2012

OOTD June 12th 2012

Cardigan: New Look
Dress: New Look
Necklace: Disney Couture
Leggings: Primark
First of all I must apologise for the amount of creases in this dress, who knew it would be so bad after just sitting down in Costa and on the bus for all of five minutes?! I love the clothes in New Look at the moment (bar the football t-shirts) and when I saw this dress on the hanger for £16.99 I had to snap it up. So cute to wear with or without leggings, with a stretchy waist for added comfort. Throw in the gorgeous floral print and I am a happy girlie!
How pretty is this floral print!
I bought this in a size 14 and was so happy to see that it fit and looks half decent. I am currently reversing almost 2 years of bad eating habits and over 100lbs weight gain and any amount of inches melting off my middle brings me so much happiness!


My love for Disney extends not only to my constant rewatching of my favourite films, but also to my jewellery. This is my third piece of Disney Couture, isn't it beautiful?!

*Also must apologise for the blurry quality of these photos, MacBook Photo Booth has nothing on my Canon camera that I miss dearly!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment that you write :-) Thank-you for taking the time to stop by and write me a note Louise xx