- Armani's latest perfume, Si, smells amazing. I'm rubbish at describing scents but I'm usually the kind of girl that like sweet smells and this isn't all that sweet. I adore it though and might push this in J's direction!
- I need a jewellery organiser for my nicest jewellery (and by this I mean anything that's not been bought from Topshop or New Look) and if money was really no object I'd be snapping up this Mulberry jewellery case for sure. Adhering to the Mulberry theme is my ultimate bag, the Mulberry Bayswater in tan (something that features on every single one of my lust lists and will continue to do so until I build up the courage to part with the money to buy it…).
- Topshop also features twice on this December's lust list, I think the gingerbread man jumper is simply adorable and I am in love with the neon perspex envelope containing an eyeliner, mascara and eyeshadow kit.
- I'm not much of a shoe kind of girl, I'm definitely more into my handbags but I couldn't help but lust after these Vivienne Westwood for Melissa pumps, so cute!
- Finally, no wish list is complete without some beauty lusting and this month I've discovered Chanel Glossimer lip glosses and have ended up wanting every single colour. I have a post coming up about the shade that I purchased soon. I'm also really lusting after this YSL gift kit (I definitely practice the art of self gifting a lot!). I could definitely do with a touché éclat for when mine runs out, I adore YSL mascaras and I've never tried the serum so I like the idea of this a lot.
What are you lusting after this festive season?