Sometimes I hate the word resolution because it implies that I have to either wholly commit or not wholly commit to a certain list of particular things I wish to change at the beginning of each new year. So these are my goals for 2012, because I'll feel a whole lot more achieved and successful when I can cross each goal off the very long list I have created for myself (I like lists far too much!).
Goals for my body
- Floss once a day and brush teeth which whitening toothpaste twice daily ( I need to get into the proper whitening routine!)
- Use Bio Oil and Cocoa Butter religiously until all stretch marks have faded and disappeared.
- Drink more water
- Smooth over the bottom of my feet.
- Eat nothing at work, until I get to Florida and sample their McDonald's!
- Go Swimming.
- Get down to ideal weight - no more flab! (i.e lose around 90lbs.)
- Make meal plans for when I'm at uni (healthy is the name of the game).
Goals for Uni
- Complete all Summative assignments in good time and to a high standard.
- Attend all lectures and seminars (remind self that fresh air at 8am is good!).
- Revise for and complete all exams with a 2:1 or a 1st.
- Create a weekly budget and stick to it.
- Walk home from lectures instead of taking the bus.
- Read more.
- Copy up lecture notes straight after each class.
- Pass the BSM (for work).
- Get a real pair of Uggs.
- Have a mini spree in Victoria's Secret in Florida.
- Get Daisy Eau so Fresh perfume.
- Buy more high end make-up, including getting familiar with MAC and NARS properly.
- Buy a whole outfit in Topshop.
- Get a Naked or Naked 2 palette.
- Invest in some Shu Uemura eyelash curlers.
- Buy a bikini from Jack Wills.
- Get a Cath Kidston bag.
- Invest in more high end nail polish - grow my OPI and Ciate collection.
- Buy a scratch card and win on it.
- Have a perfectly wonderful time in Florida.
- Update phone contract.
- Work hard and play hard at the Olympics.
- Fit into the Topshop pansy skirt in my wardrobe.
- Wear my A&F and Armani shorts again.
- Replace entire underwear collection.
- Dye hair.
- Wear a pair of heels.
- Get another tattoo.
So there we have my version of my new year's resolutions. Let's hope this year will be good to me and that I can achieve lots of them!
What are your goals for 2012?