10/01/2012

If I Were a Rich Girl #2

Fibre Lash (Boots), Purse (Lipsy), Shorts (Topshop),
Nail Polish (Deborah Lippmann), Doughnut trinket box (Dotcomgiftshop),
UGGS (Schuh), Card Holder (Cath Kidston), Hair Tie (New Look)
This week's want list: I rediscovered my love for Lipsy whilst I was shopping in Next today and bought a BlackBerry cover and then espied the purse (big want!). The shorts featured in my last post, something I am keen to try on when I venture into Topshop to decide on fit, I really hope they're as lovely on as they look online. UGG boots are the Bailey Tan Button style, I really want a real pair of UGGs, my Primark pairs are slowly dying on me :( More nail polish, pretty pink and glittery (shame I spent all my money last week! Gutted.) The doughnut is a little trinket pot, I think it's cute, no idea what I'd use it for though. Really need to place another Cath Kidston order, this little wallet would be perfect for my railcard and would get rid of the boring navy blue plastic holder it currently sits in (no so chic and stylish!). The hair tie I thought was cute and would be a fab addition to my hair accessories collection. Finally the Fibre Lash packet is approx £35 in Boots and apparently it's just like wearing false lashes, only the lashes are brushed on mascara stylie, desperate to try this out!

1 comment:

I read and appreciate every single comment that you write :-) Thank-you for taking the time to stop by and write me a note Louise xx