26/02/2014

A Birthday Wishlist


As it stands, there are 13 days exactly until my birthday (March 12th), upon which I will be turning 23 - eek, how exciting! I have nothing planned this year except a day trip to London with my mama the day before, and possibly a meal out with J and his family.

As I'm on a spending ban (more on that on Thursday), and as Cinderella once said about a clock 'well they can't order me to stop dreaming', I've composed a birthday wish list of gifts I'd love to receive or to buy with any spending money I may receive. I'm not saying I would (think, spending ban!) but even though I've stopped myself buying frivolous things, I still can't help but live up to the Wildfox mantra of 'shopping is my cardio' and give my fingers a work out whilst Internet shopping...

1) I've been completely lusting after all things LV at the moment, I have no idea why, but I've got my heart set on purchasing a LV Speedy 30 in Monogram print. It's a bag with a price tag, £545 as is stands, which, when thought about, is actually rather a good price for a high end designer bag even though that's approximately what I earn every fortnight. I've watched many reviews on YouTube and have fallen in love - I'm such a bag lady, ha! I also fell in love with the little LV wallet you see above, it's named the 'Louise Wallet' which is so fitting...nothing is ever named Louise! That's £375 though which does make me want to cry, and is not something I'll fork out for, but I'll lust after it anyway!

2) I recently upgraded my phone to an iPhone 5c and although I'm at war with whether or not to put an actual phone case on it because the backing is already coloured, I adore these two Disney inspired phone cases from eBay. Cinderella is my favourite of all the Disney Princesses and I love how there's a scene from the film inside a Cinderella silhouette on the case above left. I couldn't help but love the case below right either, Mr Disney had it all spot on in my eyes :)

3) Radley is a brand I've loved since I was about 14. My dad once offered to buy me an iPhone back when they were first released all those moons ago but I declined and cheekily mentioned that I'd like a Radley handbag instead...and that is what I got! This handbag is the Templeton Tote in black and it looks like such a lovely work bag and that it can fit an iPad and the rest of life inside it. If (all fingers crossed and multiple prayers spoken) I get the job tomorrow that I've applied for I'll definitely be buying this for work. I also couldn't help but lust after the Hibbert wash bag (below left) in yellow either, so cute!

4) My final two things are this gorgeous swimming costume from Topshop and Chanel's CC cream. I found out yesterday that my Mama's booked a trip to the Caribbean, namely, St Lucia for us this coming September and I've already filled my head with packing lists and essentials I need to buy. Both of these would be perfect for lazy days by the pool, and then a bit of face coverage should I need it in the sun! Only 195 days to go...

Seen anything that takes your fancy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment that you write :-) Thank-you for taking the time to stop by and write me a note Louise xx