I thought I'd jump on the blogging bandwagon and partake in the '[insert number of facts] about me' tag. I have seen many variations on a theme, from 25-100 facts included, but in order to keep this short and sweet I'm settling for 25. I love reading what people write about themselves so I hope you'll indulge me for 5 minutes of your time...
- My middle name is Katherine. With a K. It annoys me greatly when people spell it with a C.
- I'm the daughter of a Royal Naval Officer <3
- My brother is now 20 and studying for his degree which is scary to me 'cause I have no idea where the time has gone, he used to be so small.
- The same can be said about my degree. I am graduating in approximately 4 months time...!
- I have a vehement dislike for potatoes. Yes, I know I'm strange.
- The same can be said about most vegetables.
- I don't have a hometown 'cause I've always moved around the UK and have been fortunate enough to have lived in Moscow, Russia and Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- If I could, I'd turn back the clock and hug my Daddy one last time. He sailed away on his own ship when I was 18.
- I spent 7 years at boarding school and loved it :)
- I have no idea where my love for beauty products and shopping comes from as my Mum doesn't really care for either very much.
- My favourite clothes shop is Topshop.
- I daydream about winning the lottery far too much.
- I always read my horoscope. I'm a Pisces.
- I hate feeling like I'm going to be forgotten about.
- I met my boyfriend in McDonald's 3 years ago next month <3
- I live off chocolate milkshake, namely Yazoo.
- My safest place on Earth is being held in his arms under a duvet.
- My happiest place on Earth is standing on Main Street of the Magic Kingdom in Disneyworld, FL.
- I'm such a bookworm. I might be 22 next month by I still love young adult fiction.
- One thing that's definite in my life is that when I get married, I'm going to have a bouncy castle on my wedding day.
- Even at the end of my degree I still have no idea what I want to do for a career.
- I get stressed out when I can't do the organising.
- I write lists like there's no tomorrow. I literally can't live without them.
- My favourite colours are pink and white. Put together and they're a dream.
- I don't tend to give up on anything, I'll work at it until it's put right.
So there's a small insight into my life.
Share something about you with me...