Another week over! Crazy how time is flying this holiday. Pretty soon I'll be back in Durham for my final term and tearing my hair out wondering why I didn't do more work this holiday. *Le sigh.*
Images That Have Inspired Me This Week
What I've Been Up To
|Presents / Sorting Out My Stash / Chanel Goodies / Chanel Makeover / Disney Shrine /
New Pandora Charm / The Two Of Us / Our 3 Year Anniversary / Lovely New Mug / Nandos :)
Seven Successful Things This Week
- I lost 6.5lbs at Slimming World, making me only .5 of a lb off a stone!
- I made a start on my Cybercrime essay - yawn.
- I tried an omelette, which is massive for me seeing as I cannot stand eggs. My mum disguised their taste with loads of herbs and tomatoes though so I could't taste it.
- I filled another bag to donate to the charity shop :)
- I got my first YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick and now see why everyone loves them so!
- I rediscovered some old school reports and work from Year 9 to Year 11 and had a great giggle at it all.
- One step closer to moving in with J was complete this week, we're just waiting on details of a viewing with the estate agent!
How has your week been?