Last day at home today before I return to university for my final term as an undergraduate! I say that I'm returning for my final term but in fact I'm going back for only 2 weeks to write and hand in 4 essays (yep, the ones I should have started over this Easter holiday!) and then I shall be travelling down to Somerset to take over the keys to mine and J's new flat! We have a home :D
|All images taken from WeHeartIt
My inspiring images this week speak volumes about my home decoration tastes! Think neutral, white and clinical with a splash of floral and lots of pastel colours, mint greens, baby pinks, beige and cream and you're part way there in my brain. I can't wait to move in :-)
Seven Successful Things:
- Lost another 2lbs at SW this week, meaning that I hit my 1 Stone certificate :D
- Travelled to stay with J this week and saw some of his family that I haven't seen since Christmas.
- Made some more pennies on eBay...which promptly got spent on my phone bill :-(
- I discovered the delights of holographic nails.
- I actually cooked dinner (philadelphia stuffed chicken with salad I'll have you know).
- I got my job (with the hint of a promotion) back in the town I left before I came to uni. Worry over!
- We have a house! J and I signed on a little cosy nest for when I finish uni :D
Have you had a good week?