|Borrowed from here.|
- If I haven't managed to exfoliate/cleanse my face before bed (blame extreme tiredness/drunken nights out/lack of pre-sleep shower/use of face wipes) then I will, without fail, use a face mask in the morning.
- I always follow a set routine in the shower/bath: first shampoo, then rinse. Then lather conditioner and leave it to work it's softening magic. While that's soaking in I will exfoliate my face and scrub my nose the most (I seem to collect dry skin there). Then the conditioner is rinsed out before I lather up in shower gel/body scrub (currently using up a Lush Snow Fairy) and stand under the water pretending I'm under a tropical waterfall. All this is done while mouthing the words to Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna or Pink as their tunes play on my phone.
- The first thing I do post shower is use cotton buds to get the water out of my ears. I hate the feeling of wet inner ears!
- I always, without fail, have to sanitise my hands before I apply my makeup, even if I'm only using brushes and won't actually touch my skin. Carex hand sanitiser is my best chum!
- I clean my brushes every Sunday morning after I apply my makeup for the day and will always have them drying on the bathroom floor, wrapped in a towel - much to the amusement of my housemate who says that I am obsessed with cleaning them. I'm right to be so!
- Everything in my stash has a home, a place where it can always be located, and things are ordered according to product type (a place for hair products, lipsticks, moisturisers, samples etc). I can't bare to put anything in a new home, unless I'm having a massive move around like I did recently because I found that my lipsticks were melting because of the sunlight :(
Anyone else have little quirks they'd like to share?