This week's inspirational imagery
|Dream body inspiration // Diet killers that I just cannot resist // I'm convinced I'm secretly a Disney Princess //
I laughed, and laughed, and laughed at this moustache // Unicorns are cute // Too true!
Seven Successful Things
- I managed to haul myself to the library and begin to work on my next (and final!) lot of essays.
- Packing up my room in Durham was stressing me out (I have to shift everything back to Devon in suitcases on the train) but I've made one successful trip home thus far!
- I got out of my SW rut and sat in group meeting even though I knew I'd gained a few lbs, I could have walked out the door, but I didn't :)
- J and I officially began the flat hunt - eek!
- I made £90 on eBay.
- I made it all the way to Easter without eating fast food (and then allowed myself 1 bag of mozzarella dippers from work and haven't caved again since!)
- I hugged my mama for the first time in 3 months <3
So that was a little snapshot into my week, a bit of a quiet one to be honest, but hey, what's a girl to do when there's too much month at the end of her money...?
What have you been up to recently?