I've decided to begin a new weekly feature. I've seen a Sunday summary posted on a few blogs here and there and have decided to put my own spin on it. It will include seven things I've been proud of these past 7 days, as well as any images I've been loving/gaining inspiration from, so here goes...
These are the images I've found most exciting/inspiring this week. I sat and went back through all of the pictures on WeHeartIt that I'd pressed 'love' on over the last 4 years and rediscovered some visual gems, a sample selection are above. I love Tumblr purely for the endless re-blogging of amazing photography that I find inspiring, and for images that I love, think are fun or can relate to and Tumblr's the platform where I find all of my exciting images (aside from WeHeartIt). This week it's mostly been about reevaluating myself as I spring clean my uni bedroom and my head. If I want to fill my head with expensive gadgets, cupcakes, rings and fluffy rainbow staircases then so be it...find me in dreamland (I dare you...)!
Seven Successful Things:
- I handed in the paper and electronic versions of my undergraduate dissertation. It has the swanky title of 'Good Eggs, or Bad Apples? An Exploration into the Academic Worth of the True Crime Autobiography'. I never ever thought I'd be able to waffle on for 10,667 words, but something always comes out of nothing!
- I celebrated my 22nd birthday in style, consuming copious amounts of cake, cocktails and chicken enchiladas. I was thoroughly spoilt and J was with me. Happy Louise <3
- I baked cupcakes and they were delicious.
- I spring cleaned my uni bedroom, ridding myself of unnecessary paperwork and packing a suitcase of stuff to take home and leave at home. My wardrobe's now tidy and organised, whoo!
- I began the post-graduation job hunt. Sorry Golden Arches, I no longer wish to work with you. I need an office to swan around in and look fabulous.
- I've built up a bank of posts to blog with, nothing like being super organised! My blog is my own personal online scrapbook and I absolutely love tending to it <3
- I discovered that WDW, Florida will be expanding and am on the ball to make plans for my next trip to Orlando...shame that it'll be in 2016 though...
How has your week been?