- I turned 21,
- My boy and I celebrated 2 years of being together,
- I got selected to be part of a 1000 employee crew out of 86,000+ employees to work at the Olympics for a week all expenses paid and had a fantastic time,
- I passed my 2nd year of university and moved into the final year,
- I went on my first holiday with my boy, to my home from home, Disneyworld in Florida,
- I found excellent housemates completely by accident and am finally happy in my student home.
And so on...2012 also contains some of the events I'd rather forget, money troubles, being ill, having issues etc, but you know, keep calm and carry on!
So as 2013 ticks closer to us I was sitting and thinking about making resolutions. I don't normally make concrete resolutions, more like a number of small goals that I can tick off or cross out in a notebook (I love lists!) to make me feel more accomplished. For example this year I am wishing and dreaming that I achieve:
- Graduate with a 2:1 or a 1st from Durham
- Celebrating our 3 year anniversary,
- Booking a holiday,
- Giving someone a hug,
- Starting the Mulberry fund.
...and so on. I usually create quite a comprehensive bucket list and this year I have decided to make it public. At the top of my blog, where you find the pages, you will find '213 things for 2013'. This contains 213 mini goals to be achieved in 2013. I created one last year and managed to finish a good chunk of it, but some goals I didn't reach so they have been rolled over for me to try again. Take a peek, you might be inspired to do something similar, or find a goal you'd like to achieve.
What are some of your goals for 2013?
Best wishes for 2013, hope you have a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year <3