29/12/2012

What I Received For Christmas 2012

My presents from Father Christmas!

I hope that everyone who celebrates Christmas had a lovely time, stuffed themselves sufficiently with enough food to last a life time and spent a good amount of quality time with friends and family. I was lucky enough to have 3 Christmases this year, the first at my Boyfriend's house where his Mum cooked dinner and we drank lots of nice wine. The second was actual Christmas Day with my Mum and my brother. We woke up around 8am to see that Father Christmas had been (yes, even at 21 and 19 years old he still visits!). We opened 'his' presents and then went to get dressed. Back down and hour or so later (I wore a green peplum top with a black skirt and red festive nails) and we continued around the tree to open presents from each other and money envelopes from relatives. My third Christmas was saved for when my boyfriend came to visit me and we exchanged gifts and ate another Christmas dinner...yum yum yum!

My 'haul': Books galore, Soap & Glory galore, Pandora bracelet, KUWTK boxsets, Money, Radley Kindle Case, MAC makeup, Benefit products, Bits from Accessorize etc
Safe to say I was thoroughly spoilt again :-) But what kind of material girl would hate Christmas, eh? I love spending time with my family, but I equally love receiving and giving presents! Last year my brother and I went halves on an iPad for our Mum, I don't think we managed to top that this year but she was grateful for her many presents none the less. My brother and I always write a little wish list, mine included some Real Techniques brushes, Keeping Up With The Kardashian's box sets and a Radley Kindle case to name but a few things. I was super excited to peel off the wrapping paper and reveal all that I received.
The messy aftermath of gift unwrapping!
Now that Christmas is over there's still plenty more to look forward to! My boy and I are off for Tapas on NYE, I have to first choose between 3 dresses (help!), my birthday's coming up in March, it'll be our 3 year anniversary then too and I'll be looking forward to graduating from Durham and settling down in a cosy house with a gorgeous bunny.

Until then, I will fondly look back over the few snaps I took of Christmas 2012, and remember the special people who couldn't be there to share it with us (Daddy, I'm sending you a festive hug!).

Have you written a festive post? Link me up below, I'd love to read it!
Have you entered my 10,000 page view giveaway yet? Do so here!

12 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time and got lots of lovely gifts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fab, thank-you :) Hope you had a lovely time too xx

      Delete
  2. Wow you got a lot of pretty things! Your living room looks as messy as mine did on Christmas Day but I always thinks that's half the fun! Xx

    I also blogged what I got for Christmas:
    http://xxclairelouisexx.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/thank-you-santa.html

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it when it gets really messy...but then I just have to tidy up!
      Brilliant, I'll take a look :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. Wow you got so many gorgeous things!
    I love the look of lots of S&G products lined up :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I've amassed quite a collection now!
      Hope you had a lovely Christmas too :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. Looks like you got some wonderful gifts! Post the 3 dresses for NYE and I'll help you!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank-you! I'll make a post tomorrow :)
      xx

      Delete
  5. Looks like you got loads of lovely things :) SO much soap and glory!

    Here's my post on what I got - http://alexandradeanbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/tis-season-to-be-jolly.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love Soap & Glory!
      I'll have a read of your post now :)
      xx

      Delete
  6. Looks like you had a fantastic Christmas! Have a happy new year x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment that you write :-) Thank-you for taking the time to stop by and write me a note Louise xx