|Found on Tumblr|
So here's 5 things to help you steer in the direction of happiness this weekend:
- Go for a walk. Yes, I know it's cold, but it doesn't have to be far and make sure you wrap up warm. Walking is good for clearing the brain.
- Read a book. People don't read enough these days. Find a genre you're interested in and really just sit down and escape.
- Paint your nails. I love nothing more than applying a fabulous new colour to brighten up my fingertips - remember to apply a good strong topcoat to avoid chipping!
- Eat something naughty. Whatever you find naughty, be it chocolate, ice cream, cake, bread, pizza etc just have a little bit of what you fancy and feel good about it!
- Make your bed. I know it sounds odd but making your bed and having a tidy living space really does relieve tension and horribleness on the brain. I find that a tidy room = a tidy mind and that makes me happy.
What makes you happy?
Have a fabulous weekend <3