04/12/2012

Illamasqua Intense Lip Colour 'Boost'



I recently took Illamasqua up on their pop up offer of 20% off and free delivery. This was my first time shopping with the brand and it really didn't disappoint!

As I am currently on my quest for finding perfect lip products I decided to purchase this gorgeous lip gloss, an Intense Lipgloss in the colour 'Boost' which is described as a blueberry violet colour. It's completely unlike any other lip colour I own, and if I am honest, I was a little unsure why I was buying such a daring product. However I absolutely love it. It's not a bright purple as I had imagined and it looks lovely teamed with a slick of liquid black eyeliner and loads of mascara.

Boost is available for £14 on the Illamasqua website and at their stores.

Would you dare to wear crazy lip colour? I know I didn't think I would!

4 comments:

  1. lovely colour but i wouldn't be able to pull it off as i'm not sure how i'd style it!

    theistyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that too, but honestly it's so gorgeous once it's on the lips!
      xx

      Delete
  2. this is a stunning colour! bet it looks amzing on :)
    Hareem x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thats lovely and striking! I love llamasque products but I don't think I'd be bold enough to wear this. Looks great on you though!

    X

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment that you write :-) Thank-you for taking the time to stop by and write me a note Louise xx