30/12/2012

Pandora from John Greed (What I Bought With My Bloggers' Competition Voucher)

























If you have been following me for a little while you might have seen my entry to John Greed's £250 Pandora blogger challenge where, in order to enter the competition you had to create your dream Pandora bracelet up to the value of £250 and the winner would get their bracelet sent out to them. I was lucky enough to be chosen as one of the runners up in the competition and was grateful to receive a £25 gift voucher to spend on anything from the John Greed website. Seeing as the competition was Pandora related, and I didn't own anything from Pandora, I decided to buy myself a bracelet and a charm. I was even more lucky when my boyfriend offered to put £20 towards my order as part of my Christmas so my Angel of Hope Charm (£30) and pink leather starter bracelet (£40) technically only cost me £25 - happy Louise!
I placed my order on Christmas day and it arrived in the morning on the 28th of December, how is that for excellent delivery and service? I am incredibly impressed with the website's ease of shopping, and it's layout, the whole ordering process really. I'll definitely be recommending John Greed to family and friends for future presents, and of course to buy myself some more exciting charms. My boyfriend also did well and bought me a little teddy bear charm when we went shopping the other day, so I am well on the way to starting my Pandora collection. I'm not keen on the coloured beads though, and am strictly a silver only kind of girl. So if I know you and you're reading this for gift ideas, I'd like a strawberry, rabbit, boat or heart next...!

Big thank-you to John Greed :-)

Have you got a Pandora bracelet?
What charms are on your wishlist?
Have you entered my 10,000 page view giveaway yet? Enter here

14 comments:

  1. The angel of hope is so cute and I guess it is meaningful to you? And congrats on being a runner up :)

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to think that people should hold on to hope no matter what situation they're in, you can always hope and wish and dream <3
      Thank-you!
      xx

      Delete
  2. The angel is really nice, I love Pandora but my charms are so random...I have a ghost and a hedgehog. Yours is much cuter! Lovely blog x

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen the ghost and he looks adorable! Not spotted the hedgehog yet but I'd like that one :)
      Thank-you so much xx

      Delete
  3. wow that is so cute, I don't own a Pandora but maybe it will appear on my birthday list in a few months! Great post, love your blog layout :)
    Ellie - http://roseetbelle.blogspot.co.uk/
    I recently re-vamped my blog, check it out if you like? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never used to like them, but then I saw how many silver charms they have and I literally want them all :)
      Thank-you so much <3
      xx

      Delete
  4. I never like the silver pandora bracelets but I loved the leather straps ones. For my 18th Birthday I got the double pink strap of the one you have and the Single strap of the Breast Cancer metallic pink one. They are so pretty and I have a couple of charms on each. I love the angel. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer a tiny splash of colour too, all of my other bracelets that I wear are plan silver, and pink and white together are just the best colours so this one matches perfectly :)
      xx

      Delete
  5. It's so pretty and classy. I don't own anything pandora x
    britishbeautygeek.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! Have a mooch on their website...you might find something to lust over!
      xx

      Delete
  6. So pretty! Congrats on getting the voucher! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment that you write :-) Thank-you for taking the time to stop by and write me a note Louise xx