09/12/2012

Insta-week

Princess Cake / Ciate Day 9 / New hair :-) / Ciate Day 8 /
Hair in the sunlight / Hello friend / New goodies / Breakfast love / Tiffany rings

Presents wrapped! / Cutest cushion / Ciate 5 / 0 degrees / Mince pie in class
06:54am / Christmas bauble / Yummy dinner / Durham cathedral in the snow / Gothic princess for the night
I thought I'd do a little week of Instagram as I haven't done one in an age. I am a bit of a self confessed Insta-addict so if you're like me and want to follow (louisekwilliams) please do so and I will follow you back!

What have you been up to this week?

4 comments:

  1. the cushion is so cute, where is it from??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable right? It's £7 from Primark of all places! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have had a good week! I love the frosty cathedral shot! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did indeed :-) Thank-you! That was an early morning walk to uni - brrr.
      xx

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment that you write :-) Thank-you for taking the time to stop by and write me a note Louise xx