16/12/2012

Insta-Week

Tree in my bedroom / Saw my boy for the 1st time in 5 weeks / Christmas tree decs / Make-up on the train / Nail art
Longest of hair / CK catalogue / Fave Christmas film / 12/12/12 12:12 / Made me laugh!
Ciate Calendar / Reading articles / Note in a book for my dissertation / Ciate Calendar / Best cake ever?
I finally made it home from uni, back down to Devon from County Durham, having not been home for 3 months. To say that I am happy to spend time in a clean, carpeted and clutter free house would be an understatement! I love my house and housemates to bits up in Durham but there's no place like home is there?!

Fancy following me on Instagram? Search for louisekwilliams :-)
What have you been up to this week?

Have you entered my 10,000 page view giveaway yet? If not, do so here!


6 comments:

  1. 'clean,carpeted,clutter free' ahhaha I can so relate to this!Love my little student house but theres nothing like the luxuries of home :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All my student houses have had wooden floor so it's so lovely to come home and not have to wear slippers! haha! xx

      Delete
  2. love posts like this ! and wow that cake is awesome i kind of what a disney princess birthday cake lol

    busyxbees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find it in Tesco on a good day, I'll be 22 in March and my housemates all know where to buy my cake from! xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos! My uni house was always a mess, we had the landlord doing 'work' on it all the time! I'm a new follower of your blog, found you on Instagram (I'm xxclairelouisexx) :)

    XxClaireLouisexX.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, the dreaded 'landlord intrusion'! The worst is when they're doing viewings, just where do you go to hide?!
      Awesome, I'll pop over and have a look at yours :) xx

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment that you write :-) Thank-you for taking the time to stop by and write me a note Louise xx