Clockwise from top:
- Superdrug large cotton wool pads - these were super adorable large rectangular cotton wool pads with teddies on, perfect for face cleansing and getting rid of make-up, definite repurchase.
- I bought this acetone from Sally to remove my gel nails when I got them done back in October and once they were removed I decided to use it as a nail polish remover. It's good does the job but stinks to high heaven. Not repurchasing.
- Lancome Doll Eyes mascara, I loved this and wrote a review here. I would repurchase, but I have just bought it's sister mascara the Hypnose Star and that's just as brilliant!
- Simple Brightening face wipes are lovely, they remove your make up and smell great. I'm not so sure on the brightening front though. I would repurchase these if they were on offer (that's how I tend to buy my face wipes!).
- MAC pressed powder in Light - I really like this powder, it's light and suits my face and skin type to a T. I think I'm going to try a mineralise skin finish next though, just to compare the two. Would repurchase.
- I got sucked in by the Me to You Bear packaging and the price of £1 for 89 wipes in the pound shop for these. I used them all up out of the fact that I felt I had to, not that I wanted to. I wouldn't buy them again.
- This teeny tiny Origins tube is a sample of their latest moisturiser that I received in John Lewis. I loved it, it smelled tolerable and really made my dry skin feel amazing. Purchase the full size here, I know I am going to!
- Benefit's They're Real is one of my most favourite mascaras in the world, despite the rather pricey price tag. It really does as it says on the bottle and I will be buying another one when my currently mascara runs out!
- Lee Stafford Hair Growth shampoo and conditioner is another firm favourite of mine. I am yet to do a concrete test to see whether or not it actually makes my hair grow but for cleaning my hair it works wonders. I think I'll be doing a proper test in the new year so look out for that! Will be repurchasing.
- Jelly Belly's Toasted Marshmallow highly scented candle is my ultimate all time favourite scent. This is my third candle and I am on the hunt for another one. Definite repurchase!
- Caudalie's Vinosource face serum was hanging around by my beauty baskets for a while. I got it in one of the beauty boxes a while back and really liked it. I've never normally used a serum before moisturiser before but I have decided to have a look and see what's available in Boots at the more affordable end of the price scale.
So those are November's empties, I think I did rather well!
What have you used up recently?